The Walden Group offers sophisticated, strategic consulting services like a high end consulting firm, but our personnel are former med-tech executives with in-depth industry experience as operators. Our close-to-operations perspective provides critical texture to our M&A work, and our transactional experience infuses a real-world practicality to our consulting work.
Our consulting services include:
- Sharpening a company's growth plan.
- Preparing a company for a future M&A, IPO or other strategic event.
- Assisting clients in penetrating U.S. markets – organically or by acquisition.
- Assisting a company evaluate its strategic options on an informed basis.
- Performing direct market analysis (with primary and secondary sources) to analyze the size and dynamics of a given clinical sector.
- Conducting“street-smart” competitive analyses, both on a company and product line basis, via a network of relationships and other means.
- Helping a company build fundamental value by providing an expert outside perspective
- Increasing operational efficiency and productivity.