We offer a customized sell-side" approach reflecting a close-to-operations focus, in-depth healthcare clinical and market experience and a firm understanding on how to gain traction with sophisticated aquirors.
- We level the playing field in dealing with large multi-nationals by communicating in a manner that is credible and impressivevis a vistechnical and savvy decision-makers, building upon a 20-year reputation for excellance, effectiveness and trustworthiness.
- Given our track record of more than 110 completed deals, our Quarterly Strategic Healthcare M&A Report (with a circulation of about 5,000), the many trade shows we attend and other activities, we typically have pre-existing relationships with most prospects. Many companies are contacting us regularly for their own deal flow and we have become a respected “clearinghouse” in healthcare M&A circles.
- Our approach takes into account all engines that drive value -- those producing revenue and profits currently and those that have yet to hit the market or reach their potential.
- Each client and each transaction is unique. Some transactions might involve a close-to-the vest approach, others a broader one. We treat all matters with extreme confidentiality and discipline and generally avoid competitors, vendors and customers of our client. In fact, we don’t approach any party unless approved by our client.
- Our Transaction Memoranda will include impressive analytics and be impressive, but we do not include every detail in the book, as not every prospect will go forward and we don't want to provide confidential information unnecessarily. We also want prospects to affirmatively ask for additional information -- so that we can assess their interest level.
- The “process” we conduct is equally thoughtful and in lockstep with our clients. We know how to generate interest and maintain deal momentum. We typically coalesceinterest without setting arbitrary deadlines that often cannot be met or results in missing key opportunities. Our scheduling is thoughtful and designed to capture all credible interest, without being heavy handed or bluffing.
- We are skilled at analyzing interest not just on valuation and other deal, but also on weighing the probabilities of closing and long-term plans by each party.
- We help our client analyze competing offers, structure them, and negotiate them.
- Once an LOI is signed, we help our client, its lawyers and accountants with definitive acquisition agreements, disclosure schedules, interim financial reports and many other matters.